Monday, January 19, 2009

catching up!









I feel like I am already behind schedule, but will make up for it this week. So here are my excuses for not getting new work up for the past few days. We had below zero temps and it was hard to get out to the studio, I had to prepare for a workshop I was teaching, I had to pick up my paintings from the Bottlebrush Gallery since it was the end of the show, I was researching ebay stuff to get ready to list... and the dog ate it.....(oh sure!) So since I picked up the rest of my work, I thought I would share a few of the images with you. A few different syles and mediums (pastel, watercolor, guache....)


3 comments:

Peggi Habets Studio said...

These are wonderful paintings. So sorry I couldn't get to Bottlebrush see your show. I just couldn't find a day free to get away. Hope it went well.

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

Thanks, it went well. It was great exposure, met some really nice people and got some ideas for the next one.

Rick Nilson said...

Maria,

This bull is spectacular. I love it. Great colors. You are reeeeaaaally good with these pastels.