Friday, October 28, 2011

Why I Blog...


Blogging has been a wonderful way for me to "get out of town."  I have seen many new viewpoints, shared some of my own and made some wonderful artist, designer and collector connections. Scrolling through my blogger friends is like paging through a magazine. It is good to share some of the successes and struggles that we all go through. So for my fellow bloggers, a huge thanks for taking the time to share!

PS and here is a shameless plug for two more newer bloggers...
http://nickleysens.blogspot.com/
http://gregleysens.blogspot.com/

And finally, this is a watercolor demonstration that I did with examples of different watercolor techniques (salt, wet on wet, softening edges, splatter...)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great read!!! and I love those Autumn leaves!!!!

Debi Fitzgerald said...

Love your son's work! Apple don't fall far.... :)

Mail Art Dramas said...

will check out the new blogs. your falling leaves make me want to stop and paint. Alas, no time, #@!*^%#@**#!!!!!
jill

Damião Vieira said...

Thank you Maria for her great friendship generosity towards all.
For me it's an honor to be present in this universe of blogues.Um good Fall for all friends !!!!!!!!!!