I had the best classes this week. We used valentines day candy as our inspiration and last night one of my students brought the best truffles in the world (from Betsy Ann Chocolates!) to paint. They all did such a wonderful job and then they got to eat them. I did not paint one, but wish I had. I had this chocolate covered cherry, 6x6, as a demo instead.
Oh and I was tagged this week by conniep . This is a fun thing to do to be able to share and see other bloggers. I am supposed to list 7 unique things about myself.
1. I have a studio, Room 101, where I teach and paint in Mars, PA.
2. I met my husband racing sail boats and he is my best friend.
3. Pizza is still my favorite food.
4. Next to chocolate.
5. And all kinds of homemade soup. (yes, I enjoy cooking!)
6. I am very proud of my teenage boys.
7. I have a buddy (dog, mutt) named Buddy.
Not so unique, but hey, it's me and I kinda like where I am right now.
Instead of tagging others I will just list some blogs that I enjoy.